Solemates: Our summer shoe edit
Everything new has already been done and this summer season is no different. We are seeing a revival of the Birkenstock inspired sandal, the pool side slide and the 90's mule with a twist, a slice of lemon and some sugar on top. Follow us and find your solemates this season.
(1) What happens when birkenstocks and crocs have a baby: FreedomMoses Sandal
(3) strap in with these colourful elastic sandals by UNited NUde
(5) If joy could be a shoe it would be Kat Maconie shoe
Zion is available online and in B&W (~$275USd) but check out the entire collection!!!
(7) perfection can be boring, so mix it up with the Strappy TWIN camper sandal available online (~$199)
(9) This is our editor, chava's favorite, in Teva she trusts.
(11) Israeli leathergoods designer Daniella Lehavi's Safari heels in leopard and/or zebra are divine.
Available online (~$280usd)
(13) Another Israeli talent handcrafting atelier leatherwood is Sutrah.
The Kohol mule is available online, in pink powder and black (~$150usd)
(2) Go vintage with Adidas slides,
Available at Asos (~$35USd) in a range of cOLOURS
(4) Go girly with glitz & pearly Jeffery Campbell slides
(6) Velvet me giddy in these Gia Couture sandals, available online and at Farfetch (~$180USd) in a range of colours and styles
(8) Dr Martens: When Punk and pretty meet.
(10) yellow, yellow, joy, joy with Camper's Misia platform sandal.
Available online and in a range of colours (~$160usd)
(12) keeping it simple with flat black Charlin mules by jeffery Campbell